- The Core product is 100% free
- Over 70+ Free Templates
- Easy Editor; Drag and Drop
- 24/7 chat support
- Connects with your favorite tools & apps
- Mobile Viewer & responsive
- Video Tutorials
- Only Works With the Shopify platform
Pages that are well-built to tell their stories and deliver their core message clearly have stronger conversion rates because every aspect is well thought through.
I bet you don’t want your store page to appear outdated, messy, slow, problematic, and incompatible with mobile.
These things will greatly reduce conversion rate as well as customer satisfaction and increase your bounce rate.
So What’s the secret to having a unique, beautiful, fast, and mobile-compatible page?
The answer is simple: Pagefly
In this Pagefly review we will talk about its lightweight and dynamic, easy drag and drop feature among other things.
In addition, we will show you how to build a great website page with flexible content options without adding extra files or code.
Pagefly, as your friendly website page builder, will help you with the design of your e-commerce store.
What is Pagefly?
PageFly is a drag-and-drop website page builder tool specifically for Shopify store websites. Great news for us non-coders.
This app makes it easy to design custom and unique websites for your eCommerce store. You will drag elements like images, paragraphs, blocks around, and delete them when needed.
Its unique features and responsive support team have quickly gained its place as the most trusted and loved website page builder of Shopify users.
Source : Isoblue.
Pagefly is one of the best website page builders that is available only to Shopify users.
With the PageFly builder, you can effortlessly create the website that you want with no code or HTML knowledge.
Since its release it has over 97000+ active installs and a 4.9-star rating on Shopify, you know they are doing something right.
Ultimately people are clearly loving this app and there is a reason why it stands at the top of Page builder apps.
Check out our Pagefly Review to find out more
Pagefly has a 100% free version which you can download from the Shopify app store.
To do this, log onto your Shopify store, click the app section, click the shop for apps, and type PageFly in the search bar.
Download the app and follow the process.
PageFly Review: Creating Pages
Once downloaded you can create any type of pages you want from your homepage, collection page, blog posts pages, password pages, ‘What our customers are saying about us’ page etc.
One more point before we continue our Pagefly review is that you can create any product-specific landing page or lead page.
Steps to build your first Product Page:
Download the app on your store:
- Add products to your Shopify store. You can use any product that you are selling in your store and add them as quickly as possible using the “Add New” icon in the main menu.
- Once all your products are added, you can choose what product you want to add a page for. You can select from several options
- If you’re using the PageFly add-on app, then it will automatically save the name of the product in the form of a PostID from your Shopify store.
- Otherwise you will be prompted to copy and paste the PostID into the field.
- Next, you need to choose what section of your page you want to build. You can choose from the three options: Primary, Secondary, or Featured. Then select what color scheme you want your product to appear on (from the palette of 16 colors)
- Finally, there are two ways to add a page for your product.
- You can add a page by selecting “Add New Page” from the main menu or you can use the drag and drop builder.
The drag and drop builder will let you create custom, full-width, post featured sections for your products on your pages by building them into a grid with a maximum of 4 boxes.
How much does PageFly cost?
One of the best features about PageFly? Is its free plan for up to 10 products in your store.
Definitely a plus in our PageFly review.
They have many features under development such as more page builders, elements, and templates that will provide even more options to users.
As they update and add new features, paid plans start at $19/month and go up to $99/month for the larger enterprise. Check out more on the Pagefly pricing.
How to get in touch with Pagefly SUPPORT
I don’t like the number of grumpy and unresponsive customer service from other companies.
Imagine having very responsive customer service, offering 24/7 live chat support, and I would say, that this is a dream.
I know what you’re thinking: “What the heck? How is it possible for a small company to have excellent customer service?” There’s plenty of reasons why PageFly’s customer service is so good.
You can message their 24/7 live chat support or email them via their Pagefly contact
There’s no doubt that Pagefly is a top-quality website page builder and one of the best if not the best Shopify page builders.
This lightweight high-quality Shopify App stands its ground against many premium eCommerce page builders like Shogun.
This is our Pagefly review.